Thursday, March 22, 2012

Scientology Courses helped my Programming ability

Ok, from my blog, you probably can tell that I am pro-Scientology.  Well the reason I bring this up is that I actually would not have been as successful as a computer programmer if it were not for the courses I took in Scientology.

When I was a teenager I took a course in study technology.  Literally a course that teaches you how to study.  When I finished this, I gained the ability to learn any subject, no matter how complicated or daunting. I went on to learn guitar, singing and songwriting, windsurfing, database administration, 7 or 8 different computer programming languages on top of being very successful in each of these fields.

Recently I had the opportunity to work with the Inglewood Community Center where there are free services offered by the Church of Scientology to help kids get off drugs, free tutoring as well as a dozen or two courses called "Life Improvement Courses".



Anyone who would like to improve their lives in any area, could benefit from taking a course or two in Scientology.  You definitely won't regret it.  Here are some pictures of the courses available in any Scientology organization.

Goals and Purposes

How to Get MotivatedFormulas for LivingScientology Tools to Organize for Success
Effective Time ManagementSetting and Achieving Your GoalsScientology Tools for Effective Leadership

Survival and Prosperity

Scientology Tools for Overcoming Financial StressScientology Tools for Financial SecurityScientology Principles of Prosperity

Marriage

Creating a Successful MarriageMaintaining a Happy MarriageSalvaging a Marriage

Children

Having a Happy BabySuccessfully Raising ChildrenSuccessfully Parenting Tweens & Teens

Ethics and Survival

Overcoming Ups & Downs in LifePersonal Values & IntegrityHow to Improve Relationships with Others
Knowing Who You Can TrustHow to Achieve Self-Confidence


If you are in the Los Angeles area, I highly recommend coming down to the Inglewood Scientology center at 315 S Market St, Inglewood, CA 90301.  They have an open house every day where anyone of any race, color or creed is welcome.  Here is a link to their contact information. 


No comments: